Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Plan

I remembered the voice tinkle in my ear
he had said "my beloved, you're here."
pressing my hand upon his chest
my head lay calmly on him to rest
he was the feather in my daily dreams
flying around the frame with blurry seams
I remember his touch from before I took birth
He willed me to set  foot on this earth
As a child I played without the slightest doubt
maybe I had known then his whereabout
growing up clouded my head all the more
I gathered doubts no more that sure
I began to lose him to a larger realm
but he still hangs on to the blurry seam
another heart caught me in love so dear
but I only wished one voice to tinkle in my ear
I held on to this love with all my heart
intuitive of the end even before the start
I find a mark whenever I truly feel
he painted a trail for a cosmic deal
years pass by we only reach so far
 a step towards one another every hour
not knowing whose voice tinkles in my ear
agonizing more than if I couldn't hear
caught in life's unforeseen themes
how long before he clears the blurry seam





1 comment: