Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 6, 2013

I am asleep

There isn't any poetry coming from me in these times. These days, months, hours , the time span doesn't matter . Is it because there is too much calm living in my mind or too much turmoil?
 I get to work where I want to work , an opportunity to realize one of my dreams. I am one of the lucky ones to be granted a chance, so does that slow down poetry in me as if all we need to put our rhyming words is a feeling of exhilarating pain or happiness. For sure I am not overjoyed because I haven't made a complete position for myself in my career, there is more assessment to go before I can really say Bingo! Maybe that's the reason of my emotional neutrality. That sense of "wait till we get there" in fear of jinxing the awaited...
I am in no pain either, nothing acute to be more precise. Pain is so fundamental to our existence that there comes a point when you filter out unnecessary hurt on your own, so that leaves you with no drama, no frills. Is that the reason why I cannot bring myself to write?
Then there is that force that we feel the urgency to put into words. Dreams, love, unfulfilled wishes, death, life, nature... Its all around all the time. I have many a times described them before, is that the reason why I feel I have nothing more to say??
What am I waiting for? a good moment, a milestone..closure?
Maybe I'm only waiting for myself to return from someplace before we start afresh for another..


No comments:

Post a Comment