Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Swirling wishes in the core of a prayer
while he watches me like no one ever has
a set of green eyes can bring to me
the kind of calm that threatens rage 
an epiphany led me to the simplest truth
where he is mine, an answer to a quest
there are no bells no frills no glitter
only the one man I love as I'm put to test
Is it faith or the absence of another path
his strength melting into mine
laughing together over our faulty lines
every step rising some more in love
He can correct me when I go wrong
while I bring out the best of his share
willing the storms in the heart wailing now
reach out and take us ahead safely through
As cracks in rocks hold homes and light
to the pounding heart breathing might
May the Lord of skies reap the sown
Our ships have sailed with the tides
wishing in kind winds to be blown



No comments:

Post a Comment